Green Olive biodegradable Zero waste eco lids are made from plant fiber pulp such as sugarcane, bamboo, can be used for Starbucks replacement lids and other paper lids for paper cups.
80/90mm Wholesale Biodegradable Sugarcane Pulp Cup Lids-GO-B003/B00 Product information The detail information of 80/90mm Wholesale Biodegradable Sugarcane Pulp Cup Lids-GO-B003/B004Product Specification:
Green Olive bagasse coffee Zero Waste Eco Lids are made of natural tree free plant fiber-sugarcane bagasse fiber which is the by-product during sugar processing. It's 100% compostable and degradable, it can be naturally broken into organic fertilizer to effectively reduce landfill waste.
|Zero Waste Eco Lids
White or Natural
biodegradable; Eco-friendly; disposable; compostable, food grade
Plant fiber based lid for cold drinking cups
1. Made from 100% sugarcane pulp,100% biodegradable, from nature and back to nature
2. 120℃ oil and 100 ℃ water resistant, can be used in microwave and refrigerator
3. Healthy, Nontoxic, Harmless and Sanitary ,can be recycled and protect the resource
4. Embossed(unique embossed design, beautiful and thick, good strength and toughness
5. Variety of sizes, shapes and uses available
6. Leakproof due to special tight fitting designs, perfect fit for many using scenarios such as concession stands, coffee shops, convenience stores, etc.
Bagasse tableware is a green product conducive to environmental protection, with pulp made from bagasse fiber as raw material,one-time molding, and after ultraviolet disinfection, can be used for heat, water and oil of a variety of food, also can be used in the microwave oven.This kind of product is disposable, after use can be recycled paper, but also can be degraded in a short time after light and microbial action.
SEND US EMAIL FOR FREE SAMPLES!